Friday, October 18, 2013

Christmas is in the air!! ~~

Heyyie guys! Sharing an early Christmas card I made for my dear sister in USA! Hope to send it out by early November so that it can get to her place before Christmas!:D

Here's what I did! I decided to add a tab and typed some words on it so she can put her favourite Christmas photo on it!






Ta-da! Have you started on your Christmas card making yet? ;)

Twine used: 



Hope you have enjoyed it!

Any creative inspiration with Timeless Twine? Share your project with us on Facebook! We would love to see them!! Or wanting to stock up on your supplies? Head over to our Bella Creationz!

Thanks for dropping by and have a twine-fastic day! Take care and God bless!

XOXO,

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is oh so fun.. i love it..

DebC said...

This Christmas card is beautiful!
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

I have not started making my Christmas cards yet. Guess I should soon. I like the idea of a layout for a photo. I bet your sister will love this. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

~amy~ said...

absolutely adorable...she's going to LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Thanks girls!:D

Unknown said...

This is just amazing!! : ) ~ Kristy

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so fun and Whimsical, love!!