Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Riding by to say Hi!

Happy Wednesday Everyone, Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. Well here in Minnesota, summer is now over and soon fall will be to, I have a feeling the "S Word" (SNOW) will be upon us shortly. I decided to share with you a fun, bright, summery card because I am in denial. I used this sweet little digi titled Bicycle Kaylee by Some Odd Girl. I printed her out a while ago and just got around to coloring her using my Spectrum Noirs. I wrapped some fabulous Olive Green:Timeless Twine, and wrapped it around back to front around all four corners and added a bow. 
Other materials:
Papers: A Perfect Summer by Lori Whitlock
Sentiments: Market Street Stamps: Riding By MSS-41
Misc. Rhinestone
Image of Olive Green Timeless Twine™I hope this card gives you at least one last glimpse of nice weather before the you know what comes, I wont say it again cause then I will jinx us all :) I hope you all have an absolutely amazing Wednesday!!
Brianna                                                                                                       

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Brianna, this is darling!

Unknown said...

So cute!:D Lovely!:D

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute stamp and great coloring. I am with you...winter can stay away a bit longer is OK with me. I like the way you used the twine and beautiful gems. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kristy said...

Awww this is so, so cute!!

Kristy : )

Unknown said...

How lovely is this!!:D:D