Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Hello Friends!

I (Melissa) seem to land on Holidays here and I LOVE it! Today I have some Halloween cards. I don't really send out these cards, but I love the colors and playing around. Hope you enjoy! Stay safe!

 *special shout out to my teamie and friend, Annette Allen!! She totally helped me with this design. We were at Archiver's and I think about 3 hours had past and I was still working on this!*







Image of Halloween Baker's Twine Party Pack by Timeless Twine™
Halloween Party Pack

Thanks for stopping by! Have a twine-tastic day!
Melissa

7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a fabulous post.. love all your cards Melissa..

Kristy said...

This is so, so cute!! Love this!

~amy~ said...

Lovin' all of your fun projects!

quilt4fun2 said...

Five wonderful projects. You have some nice card designs. I like the knots in the purple ribbon...My favorite is the candy and sentiment on the diagonal...the little notches to help hold the twine are perfect. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rose said...

awesome cards girl :)

DebC said...

Super cute halloween card!
Deb c

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such a fun and whimsical card, the inside is just as FUN!!