Thursday, October 10, 2013

3D Camper



Hello Everyone!

Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here today with a fun 3D box to share with you.  When I saw this 3D Camper from SVG Cut's I knew I just had to make it.  Especially since my family loves to camp.  The camper is from the Camp Firefly SVG Kit. The bottom piece is actually a box.  


I used the Pumpkin Orange Twine to hang my banner with.  I love how the twine looks, it matches the orange buttons (tail lights) perfectly.  


Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see what Annette made :)

Melisa

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so stinkin' cute!

Cindy C. said...

How very cute!!!

DebC said...

Melissa I got this file just for this project here! You made my favorite one! It is adorable!!
Deb

Annette Allen said...

wow this is amazing.. i love that cool camper

quilt4fun2 said...

So retro and adorable. Love the button tail lights, flamingo and the banner is beautiful. Super project.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so much fun, I love it Melissa :)

Kristy said...

This is SO awesome!! Love it!!

Kristy

Rose said...

O.M.Gosh!!! this is fantastic :)

~amy~ said...

WOW...amazing!

Unknown said...

What a cute camper van!! Love it!!:D