Tuesday, October 8, 2013

*{October...is the best month of the year}*



“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."

- L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables


October is my favorite month. My Grandpa was born in October, my mom was born in October, my Angel-girl was born in October, the leaves start changing, Jack The Pumpkin King is lurking...and The Great Pumpkin rises up out of the pumpkin patch...


My momma's birthday is this week..and I already let her know not to look, because her card is a spoiler today for that I am sharing with you! 


I created this card just for her. It will be making it's way to Michigan. 




I used Krazy for Kraft for this project.




Have a fabulous Tuesday! Thank you for stopping by!! Check back tomorrow for even more inspiration from our Twine-ista's!


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwww...he's going to LOVE it!

Grandma Bonnie said...

It's great, Shannon, did your mom peek? I love the playfulness of the card..so fun! I am from MI originally too, GR area...now we have a vacation home south of GR.

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card. Your Mom will love it. Colors are changing here in Michigan ;)
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome card..

DebC said...

Stunning as always!
Deb C

Unknown said...

Awesome card!:D:D

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Just gorgeous, Love,Love,Love!!

Kristy said...

Fabulous!!!

Kristy : )

Unknown said...

Yay super fun birthday card!!