Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Manly Happy Birthday

Hey Everyone!! 

It's Kristy here from Scraptastical Kreations and I'm sharing with all of you a "manly" birthday card. I needed a manly birthday card for the Hub's upcoming birthday, and like many, I always struggle to hand make the manly type of birthday cards, but I have one today! 

For this card I used the Black and Kraft Timeless Twine and I wrapped the twine around a piece of cardstock to make myself a background out of twine instead of patterned paper. The stamps are from Jaded Blossom. 



Image of Black Kraft Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card today. I hope everyone has a twine-tastic day!! 

Kristy 

7 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Nice job on your manly card. Kraft and black are beautiful together.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Annette Allen said...

this is awesome... love the twine background..

MJ's Kraze said...

Great card. Love the twine.

Rose said...

this is too cool :)

Unknown said...

Love it! Great card!

DebC said...

Great Job!! Very masculine.
Deb

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I struggle so badly with masculine cards, this is great!!