Tuesday, October 22, 2013

❤{Thankful Tuesday}❤

Make this your mantra: "I will be grateful for this day."

Some days are totally terrible, I get it. It seems like a lot of people I am surrounded by is having a tough time, I fully understand. In the midst of that, remember that you can turn your day around.  Remember that you are loved, remember that you are worth it, remember that you are somebody's everything. 

I created a Thanksgiving card for today's post:




 I used:



 ❤ Have a wonderful Tuesday & remember to be kind to each other. ❤

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome post Shannon...love your gorgeous card!

DebC said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful. I totally love it
Deb C

Annette Allen said...

this is gorgeous..

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is nice and scrappy. The hand stitching, distressing and gems with the wood sentiment are beautiful. Great job on your card. We should be grateful for every day and try to make a day going bad, to get better...smiling helps. I hope your tomorrows are good ones.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rose said...

love your card and the wise words!!! i so need to remember this!! :)

Unknown said...

This is just fab! Love it!! : ) Kristy

Brianna loeffelbein said...

You just make me smile! This card is so sweet!!

Shorty Creations said...

Amazing job my friend! I can't get enough of your awesome style =)