Sunday, August 31, 2014

Roasted Chicken Recipe card!

Hello from sunny Singapore! I am back after a seemingly long hiatus! I have spent the past 2 months traveling and finally back home waiting for work to start!:P

So aside from scrapping, I am also trying new recipes to pass time! Here's my roasted chicken recipe card I created mainly from the June Embellishment kit! Love how cute it turned out! And of course complimenting it with the Oh Snap stamp set


By the way, there's the link to the awesome roasted chicken recipe! Trust me, it was really good! Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside and really SO SIMPLE! BIG PLUS, you can use the natural twine to truss your chicken!

Products used:
                      June Embellishment kit




Any creative inspiration with Timeless Twine? Share your project with us on FacebookPinterest and Twitter! We would love to see them!! Or wanting to stock up on your supplies? Head over to our Bella CreationzThanks for dropping by and have a twine-fastic day! Take care and God bless!

XOXO,

4 comments:

Rose said...

Cassandra this looks yummy!!! what a fun way to keep your recipes :)

Lisa Lara said...

Love that collage technique on this Cassandra. Looks good. I love that stamp set too.

Julie Odil said...

This is a great idea! Love it!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh!!! What a cute idea!! Love it!