Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back-to-School Time!

Happy Tuesday!!

Ruthie here, today is my dt day here on the Timeless Twine blog. Since it's back-to-school time for most of us, I thought I would share a fun and easy treat.
20-20
Teachers can never have enough pencils, right? So I took 7, No.2, pencils and tied them together with some Olive Green twine. I made a cute tag to attach and done! Super fast, easy, low cost, and cute! What teacher wouldn't love getting pencils on the 1st day back to school?
21-21
Paper: Papertrey Ink and Stampin Up! (Real Red)
Ink: Stampin Up!, (Real Red) and Versafine, Onyx Black
My Creative Time Products:
il_570xN.505355240_rup2
Hooray for back-to-school!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

A very thoughtful and cute treat!

June Houck said...

A cute way to wrap up pencils!

DebC said...

Super cute way to give a fun back to school gift!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

What a great gift for that teacher! Love this!

Rose said...

perfect for a teacher :)

Timeless Twine said...

What a great way to gift some pencils to the teacher! Love it!

Unknown said...

Ruthie- What a great and easy gift for a teacher I might be using this one!! LOL loves-Scrappin Madge