Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sunflowers

Happy Humpday, Twine Lovers!  Karen N here from Craftily Yours here sharing with you a fun CAS card made with Timeless Twine in Natural White.

I'm curious.....when you craft, do your ideas start with the image, the paper or embellishments you want to use?  I'm all over the place, but I usually start with an image.  This can with sunflowers is from Unity Stamp Company.  The paper is Basic Grey Serenade and is colored with Copics.  I finished it off with a smidge of ribbon, a button, an enamel dot and of course, the soft Natural White Timeless Twine!






Thanks ever so much for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

7 comments:

Life of a Caffeinated Mom said...

I alway start with an image, color and find paper to work. Great Card.

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful! I love sunflowers! I generally start with an image. That's easiest for me. But sometimes I start with paper. Or embellishments. Or an SVG cut. One never knows where my warped mind may flitter....

Unknown said...

Karen- I love this!!! Beautiful!!! You always do such amazing work!! loves-Scrappin Madge

DebC said...

Beautiful card Karen!
Deb

Timeless Twine said...

Stunning card!

Rose said...

this is so pretty!!! :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

I love this sweet and simple card!