Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Heart is Yours

Happy Tuesday!!
Heart is Yours
Ruthie here, today is my dt day here on the Timeless Twine blog.  I made a zombie card with some of the Tuxedo Black twine. I threaded it through a darning needle and stitched it into each corner of the top layer of the card. I really like the way it looks.
Heart is Yours

Paper: Stampin Up!, (Real Red, Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Whisper White)
Ink:  Stampin Up!, (Real Red, Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist)
Embossing Powder, Zing (Opaque Finish)
Zombie File: Paper Piecing by Nikki, Zombie Love
My Creative Time Products:
Twine: Timeless Twine, Tuxedo Black
il_570xN.505357722_fdtd

I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

What a fun card, Ruthie!

DebC said...

Wowser you know I love this cause it is a zombie card!! Great job Ruthie!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love this. When I saw it on FB, I thought - ohhhh, Deb will love it too! LOL I like the way you bordered with the twine. Cute!

Isha Gupta said...

Fun, cute and adorable!

Rose said...

super fun :)