Monday, August 11, 2014

Sailing in the Summer Sun

Happy Monday, everyone! Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. I love summer.  I love being on the water.  And I absolutely love being in a sailboat.  So, when I saw this sliding card in the Silhouette Online Store, I knew instantly I was going to make it for a Timeless Twine summer-themed project.  And, it was almost as much fun as being there.  Almost.

This colorful sailboat is sailing along a sea of Aqua Blue Timeless Twine.  When you pull the tab on the right, here's what happens...

Weeeeeeeee!  Can you feel the wind? 
The adorable Bella Creationz "Hello Summer" stamp set was used on this card (it's on sale!). I stamped the sun and one of the sentiments from the set.  This is a GREAT set!  


That's it for me.  I'm heading outside to feel the wind in my face.  All aboard!

7 comments:

Rose said...

super fun :) love how the ship "moves"

DebC said...

Such an adorable card Julie
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Oh goodness, that's so cute!

June Houck said...

A super sweet card! I love your sail boat :)

Timeless Twine said...

What a super fun card Julie! That lil' boat is adorable!

Unknown said...

These cards are some of my favorite to make!!! I love this!!! How fun!! great job my friend! Loves-scrappin Madge

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

This card is darling!!!