Saturday, August 16, 2014

Guest Designer Janis - Anchors Aweigh Card

Anchors Aweigh.......................

Happy Saturday everyone.
Janis is back again as our Guest Designer this month.
She is sharing some amazing projects each Saturday of this month
and today is another stunner!
Today, I have a fun project

to show you today using Timeless Twine.  
Shop HERE.
 

  • Timeless Twine "Cherry Red"
  • Solid papers from Stampin' Up
  • Pattern papers from Docrafts Papermania "Ahoy There!"
  • My Creative Time:
    • Stitched Oval Die (sentiment matting)
    • Stitched Journal Die (twice - blue and pattern paper for image matting)
    • Anchor & Heart Dies
    • Build a Scripty Background stamp (faded writing on image matting)
  • Cardz TV Stamps "A Day at the Beach" (sentiment)
  • Tim Holtz Walnut Stain, Broken China, & Tea Dye

Thanks for stopping by today and see you next Saturday for another fun project!
:) Janis

8 comments:

Julie Odil said...

I have a thing for anchors, and this one is especially cute! Thanks for more great inspiration!

Timeless Twine said...

Aaaaamzing card! I love the anchor!

DebC said...

Super cute! I love nautical themes and yours is adorable!
Thanks again for Guest Designing for TT we love seeing your work
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute! Always looking for inspiration for cards that would be good for the guys in my life :)

Unknown said...

I love this card!!! So much detail and so fun!! I agree with Karen this would be great for the guy in my life!! Great Job!!!! Loves-Scrappin Madge

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Such a cute Card Janis!

Rose said...

love your fun card Janis and that anchor is awesome :)

Isha Gupta said...

Fun card Janis :)