Monday, August 25, 2014

Summer Beauty

Hello, crafty friends.  Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. Although it's still summer, there are signs of Fall in the air.  But, I'm not ready to let it go yet!  I have a summer card to share with you today.  It uses some of my favorite products and favorite things -- twine, doilies, stamps, and butterflies.  Oh yeah!

Here are the Bella Creationz/Timeless Twine products I used on this card:



Enjoy summer -- it won't be here much longer!

4 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

I'm ready for Fall.....and here in Cali, the summer is indeed starting to cool {just a wee bit}....with 90s instead of over 100s. Hope that trend continues! The butterfly set off my the orange twine is fantastic, Julie. Love this card.

DebC said...

very pretty card Julie!! Love the colors
Deb

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Gorgeous card Julie!

Rose said...

this is so pretty :)