Thursday, August 7, 2014

Timeless Twine and Bella Creationz PlanNerd Stamps....

Hi friends, Scrappin Madge here!! I am super excited to share with you this fun calendar.  I had this calendar in my scrap studio all year.  It hangs on an old door.  I have all of my blog posts on this calendar and my DT days along with vacations and a to do list.....  Recently I have been using my blogger planner and love it.  I decided that i wanted to use these awesome PlanNerd  stamps by  Bella Creations, and some twine.  Can I say that they worked great! I love them!! Check out how fun it made my desktop calendar! I can't wait to use these in my blog planner too!!! 
***Here is a close up of the large paper clip using some yummy Timeless Twine**
If you look close you can see how fun these stamps are! I love how they allow you to fill in who the blog post is for and how much room you still have to write after you stamp all of the fun words.  Be sure to get your stamp set today!! Along with your timeless twine!!! Check it out {HERE}
For a list of the ink colors I used on my calendar please head on over to my blog!!!
 Loves-Scrappin Madge

4 comments:

DebC said...

Great job Madge!!
Deb

Timeless Twine said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!

Rose said...

fantastic!!! love the twine on the paper clip :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Super cute idea! I need to make some of these stat!