Monday, August 4, 2014

Planner Fun!!

Hello Everyone, Happy Monday! Brianna here with you all from Happy Scrapper!
 I am here to share a fun little project with you all today, using some awesome products from Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz :) I am very OCD when it comes to my design teams, and I like to be organized and know when my projects are due. I use a monthly/weekly calendar planner to stay on track with my commitments/projects.
I decided to make a fun little note keeper to go inside my planner that can easily be removed for when I get a new one, each year.
 
 
 
Items Used for Project:
Planner Stamp Clear Stamp Set "planNERD" - Perfect for your planner, organizer, Filofax, calendars, lists, journalsetc.50 Small Brown Kraft Bags - PRINTABLE BAGS - Candy Buffet BagsLemonade Yellow Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine 
 
As you can see, I used the stamp set in multiple different spots and in multiple different ways. I like the idea of the kraft bag because, I can put my journaling cards and notes inside and that way my calendar can stay less cluttered with writing. You can make multiple cards to go inside, which I plan on doing, I just did one for now so you can see. The bag is attached in my planner by a little round pin so it can move around easily without getting snagged or damaged. I used many different items from the embellishment kit and incorporated them onto my bag as well.
All of these items are available for purchase over in the BellaCreationz4u Etsy store!! If you like to stay organized than these are the perfect products and project to do so.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

DebC said...

Wonderful use of the stamp Brianna! Super cute!!!
Deb

Rose said...

this is awesome!! love the to do list :)

Julie Odil said...

Great idea! Love the detachable bag!

Unknown said...

This is so fun!

Karen (karey2005) said...

What a fun way to stay on track!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! This is awesome!! Love it! May have to make one myself!!! loves-Scrappin Madge

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Great idea!!! Love it!