Sunday, November 9, 2014

Autumn Splendor Wreath Card - Happy Thanksgiving Card

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!
I made this super easy card using some Autumn Splendor Timeless Twine and some Autumn Mix Sequins.  Using the new "Happy Days" stamp set,  I stamped the Happy with some Versafine ink and added some Heat and Stick powder from Stampin' Up.  Heated it up and then added gold glitter for some fun sparkle.  Pictures never do it justice!  I hope you like it as much as I do.

Don't forget that Autumn Splendor is on sale for only $4.50/spool this month!


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card!



4 comments:

VanessaB said...

That is so awesome. Love the twine wreath. Clever idea

Julie Odil said...

Stacy, this is beautiful! Awesome wreath!

DebC said...

Amazing Stacy, I love it!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

what a fun card! Love the wreath and the leaf accents!