Thursday, November 20, 2014

Vintage Christmas Altered Bottle....

Hey friends. Madge here from the Scrappin Lounge!! I am super excited to share my fun project today using the fabulous Timeless Twine!! I have to say that I have made many altered bottles before but this one I think is my favorite!!! I love the colors (Robins Egg) and (Antique White) along with the use of the twine going up the neck of the bottle finishes off this fun home decor piece perfectly!!!

 I would love to share with you how I made this super cute bottle! Be sure to check out my blog for the supplies that I used to create this fun DIY home decor piece.



I used the color Aqua Blue


I hope that you liked my project for today!!! 

4 comments:

DebC said...

Super pretty bottle! Great idea
Deb

Julie Odil said...

Wow! This is awesome!

Timeless Twine said...

AAAAmazing!!!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Ohhhh Madge, this is simply ah-maz-ing! Pretty, pretty!