Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fun Fall Napkin Holders

Hi Everyone, Karen N here from Craftily Yours sharing super easy and fun napkin holders that I made for an upcoming family dinner.

What I did was grab the empty paper towel roll and cut it into 1.5 inch pieces.  I then covered the pieces with paper (from BG Life of the Party collection).  Then I cut and decorated tags and tied it all together with some of the beautiful Timeless Twine in Autumn Splendor.


These are the ones for my husband and me.  (I put our initials on them...)  Super fun and festive way to decorate up a table, yes?  Here's a close-up.


Hope you enjoyed my post today.

Craftily yours,
Karen


4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love these napkin holders... I was just thinking today that I needed to get working on some! These are perfect!!! Loves-Scrappin Madge

Lucy E. said...

Very cute idea! I am always looking at those toilet paper rolls-thinking they would be good for something!

Julie Odil said...

What a simple, but super clever idea! I love this!

Timeless Twine said...

LOVE it!