Thursday, November 13, 2014

Planning and stamping

Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos doing maybe what seems like not much but its the start of my planner I just got. I haven't wanted to write in it I am a bit of a hoarder and somewhat of a "preserver" I guess you would say. I love things in their new pristine condition but what is the point of a planner that I don't use. So I am wanting to start to decorate it a bit and although this doesn't look like much I have to get in my planner groove. I am very new to "decorating" a planner. I have always loved planners, I have always had several plus notebooks to jot my thoughts or ideas in. 

I keep several by my side all the time. While watching tv I may get an idea on a project or brainstorm and doodle/sketch what I am going to do. I also get ideas for what to make for new paperclips. 

So my dear friend who I adore more than I can put into words ordered me a Erin Condren for my birthday!!! So this beauty is getting a start. I am breaking her in slowly but I know once I get the initial start it will get easier. There is so much to get yet. Loads of washi is what I plan to get now. I would like to get the skinnies. 



But you can see with Bella Creationz new "PlanNERD" and "PlanNERD 2" sets she has thought of alot of the things us planners like to use and create a great stamp set. I love the little squiggly that I stamped on one of the bookmarks. The other bookmark has lines so I stamped the "Currently" on it so I could make a list of things that are going on right now I need to work on. 

The other stamp I am in love with is on set 2 and it is the stamp that you can write your project down on, date it is due and then checkoffs for all the social media sites so that you can keep track of where you shared it or what ones you still need to share on. I love that to death!!!

And then these cute little flags. I need to get some better inks to stamp colors with. I have alot of distress inks and I didn't care for the way they came out so I used a few of the CTMH pads I had.

I used the Autumn splendor twine to make some cute fringes for my bookmarks and then also added some to a paperclip to create a little decorative clip.

Autumn splendor is on sale this month so you should grab it. It is super cheap for a whole spool its only $4.50!

Grab the Plannerd stamp sets too while your at it. More stamp sets are in the shop and more coming so stay tuned for new releases!!!

(This is just a start to a decorated page...its not much but I just wanted to show you how the stamps can work for this. )


The lines on the PlanNERD set fit perfectly in the Erin Condren squares. 


Love you can make your own flags with this set, a numbered list and mark important things going on









5 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Julie Odil said...

Great start of a fantastic planner!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love it. How fun to create such a great way to keep track of everything! Fun Fun!

Mimi said...

Your planner is looking great! Love your ideas. Hope you are liking it as much as I do mine!

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your long links with AdFly and make $$$ for every visitor to your shortened links.