Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Making Spirits Bright

Karen N here from Craftily Yours sharing a fun holiday card in fun non-traditional colors!


I love this image and sentiment from Unity and felt that it needed super happy colors!  What better super happy color than Timeless Twine in Raspberry Pink?!  I added some sequin from the Bella Creationz Clearly Beautiful set.  I love twine, and I love sequins!

Have you stopped by the Bella Creationz store to see ALL the fabulous fun goodies there?  You should!



Craftily yours,

Karen


4 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

What a super fun card! I miss making snow angels in the winter....well I miss for like 10 seconds, LOL!

DebC said...

adorable!! Love it
Deb

Unknown said...

Karen!!! I love this!!! How fun is this card, it makes me smile! Great job using the twine to outline the cute girl!!! love it!!! Madge

Julie Odil said...

Karen, this is a brilliant use of the pretty twine! Wonderful card!