Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Place Card Holder

Happy Tuesday!!!
IMG_0391-1
 Hey there! It's Ruthie and today is my day here on the Timeless Twine blog.  A couple weeks ago I purchased a large amount of wine corks from Etsy.  I have grand plans for them and since I have a ton, I thought that I might use them for my Thanksgiving table setting as place card holders. I made a slit with my exacto knife along the top of each cork and then placed the name tag in the slit.

I made the name tag and then tied it with the gorgeous Autumn Splendor twine. It's perfect for fall projects!
IMG_0393-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Pure Poppy, & Harvest Gold) 
Ink: Versafine, Onyx Black
My Creative Time Products:
Twine: Timeless Twine, Autumn Splendor
il_570xN.501445912_6rdi
It's on sale right now too! Only $4.50 for a spool! Get it here!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

DebC said...

Really cute tag Ruthie!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

What a cute idea! Love it.

Julie Odil said...

This is very cute!