Monday, November 10, 2014

It's Fall!

Happy Monday, fellow twine lovers! Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky FingersThis month, we're featuring a really great twine color -- Autumn Splendor
I love the colors of Fall, so I adorned a gift bag with my favorite Fall leaves, then added some of the beautiful Autumn Splendor Timeless Twine:


The bag is an SVG file from SVG Attic. The fall leaves can be found here in the Silhouette Design Store. 
That pretty twine makes the bag, doesn't it? Autumn Splendor
baker's twine is on SALE!
I'll leave you with one more look at the gift bag.

Gotta go -- Fall's nearly over where I live.  I need to get outdoors and enjoy the weather before the snow flies!

2 comments:

DebC said...

Great job Julie!
So colorful
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love this! So fun and colorful!