Monday, November 3, 2014

Fall Into Fun!

Hello and Happy Monday to all, Brianna here with you all for today's post. Here in Minnesota fall is coming to an end and winter is right around the corner. I figured I would share one last fall creation with you all, before I move onto winter cards.
 
Stamp Set: Some Odd Girl: Fall Friends
 
Do they not look like they are having a blast playing in that pile of leafs? I will admit, if I see a leaf pile, I will still jump in it, twenty-seven is still young right!?
I braided some Autumn Splendor, Timeless twine to accent my card. I also used some sequins from BellaCreationz4u Etsy shop.
SALE - Autumn Splendor Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - 1 Spool (160 Yards)
 
Papers: Patterned: Some Odd Girl, Sunshine Sorbet
Crate Paper, Boys Rule
Solids: American Crafts
 
I hope you all enjoyed, have a great day and a wonderful week!
Brianna
 
 


4 comments:

DebC said...

So so pretty!!!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

I love this! After raking leaves every weekend all fall, I'm tired of piles of leaves. Bring on the snow!

Karen (karey2005) said...

How cute! They're having so much fun with their leaves! Looooooove it!

Timeless Twine said...

Loooove it!