Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Treats and More Treats!


Debbie from Bugjuiced here....

Today my post is not only showing awesome twine colors but really showcasing the awesome boxes, bags and treat containers that are in the BellaCreationz store (Timeless Twine) I am referencing Stacy's etsy store as I believe she may be transitioning to it more and its the most up to date. 

I have a variety of bags that I just did a simple print and cut on the silhouette and decorated them up with the twine. I will show a list of the items below the pictures and the color of twine I hope you will stop by and pick some things up for your upcoming treat needs. Stacy has added alot of items such as the test tube treat containers which are so popular and a cute cupcake holder as well. Take the time to check it out!











White pillow box
White sack






8 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all fabulous! What fun ways to use the bags and boxes from TT!! : )

Kristy

Rose said...

super items!!! :)

Amy Kolling said...

Love how you've used all the extra goodies available from TT!!! I see some great ideas Deb!

Unknown said...

Woo fun!:D Great way for gifts wrapping and if u lack time!:D

Timeless Twine said...

Loooove it all!

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on all the different ways to embellish with the yummy twines!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

These are so fun, you know I love them all but the owl ones definitely steal the show for me ❤😜

~amy~ said...

super fun projects, WOW!