Friday, September 6, 2013

Friends...

Happy Friday everyone. Annette here with you today to share a little twine fun. On this card I used Timeless Twine Bubble Gum Pink, Olive Green and Aqua Blue. As you can see I created these rows of sequins but first added the twine. It was a great guide and fun addition to this card.
I also outlined the little frame with the arrow. Another fun addition to this card.
Bubble Gum Pink
Olive Green
Aqua Blue
Well I hope you enjoyed today's card. I know I had fun making it. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend.

13 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Loving your card Annette!! Awesome colors of twine. Enjoy your work:):)

Amy Kolling said...

Love all the elements and the rows of sequins!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Now that is so cool Annette.

DebC said...

Beautiful Beautiful card! I love all the colors and the sequins with the twine is awesome!
Deb C

Melissa Shea said...

That card is so fun! Love the sequins too!

Rose said...

love the soft pretty colors and your use of sequins :)

~amy~ said...

sigh, so very pretty Annette!

Melisa Alzammar said...

So cute. I love it.

lenny said...

Always love how Annette uses twine!!
So clever and fun!! Awesome color combo for this fun and bright card!!

Shorty Creations said...

Sequins Rock!!! Love the whole design of this one ;)

Kristy Scraptasticalkreations said...

So pretty! : )

Kristy

Timeless Twine said...

Sooo pretty! Love the color combo!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such a fun and beautiful card, LOVE, LOVE all your sequences and color pallette!!