Friday, September 6, 2013

Friends...

Happy Friday everyone. Annette here with you today to share a little twine fun. On this card I used Timeless Twine Bubble Gum Pink, Olive Green and Aqua Blue. As you can see I created these rows of sequins but first added the twine. It was a great guide and fun addition to this card.
I also outlined the little frame with the arrow. Another fun addition to this card.
Bubble Gum Pink
Olive Green
Aqua Blue
Well I hope you enjoyed today's card. I know I had fun making it. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend.

12 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Loving your card Annette!! Awesome colors of twine. Enjoy your work:):)

Amy Kolling said...

Love all the elements and the rows of sequins!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Now that is so cool Annette.

DebC said...

Beautiful Beautiful card! I love all the colors and the sequins with the twine is awesome!
Deb C

MS said...

That card is so fun! Love the sequins too!

Rose said...

love the soft pretty colors and your use of sequins :)

~amy~ said...

sigh, so very pretty Annette!

Melisa Alzammar said...

So cute. I love it.

Shorty Creations said...

Sequins Rock!!! Love the whole design of this one ;)

Unknown said...

So pretty! : )

Kristy

Timeless Twine said...

Sooo pretty! Love the color combo!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such a fun and beautiful card, LOVE, LOVE all your sequences and color pallette!!