Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch


And the Timeless Twine and Peachy Keen fun continues! 
Fall is upon us and we all know what that means; its pumpkin patch time! I decided to create a cute and fun layout to showcase all those awesome pumpkin patch photos. The pumpkin  and sunflower SVG/cutting files are from Scraptastical Kreations. I used the Black and Kraft twine to wrap around the bale of hay, which adds a nice faux feel for the wire that's wrapped around them in real life. I used the pumpkin orange twine to give the stems of the pumpkins a bit of flare, as well as on the mats along with the chocolate chip brown twine. And, I used the lemonade twine for the fun bow at the time of the layout. 

Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch 

For this layout I used the following twine: Olive Green, Pumpkin Orange, Kraft Black, Lemonade Yellow, and Chocolate Chip Brown

Here are the Peachy Keen faces I used on the pumpkins. 

pk-550-1.jpg

pk-1321-1.jpg

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peek at my PK and TT project. I hope you all hop on over to the Peachy Keen blog and see what fabulous projects they have to share today as well.

Have a Peachy Twine-tastic day! 

Kristy 


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the title....super cute!

Timeless Twine said...

OMG...LOVE! Those lil' pumpkins are sooo cute!

lindaplus3 said...

Adorable card,,, so very cute!!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Super cute layout Kristy. Love the little faces on the pumpkins

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is just simply adorable, I LOVE how you used all those sweet little faces!!

DebC said...

Adorable layout!
De C

Shannon said...

Beautiful layout! I love all the details!! You did such a great job!! <3

Shorty Creations said...

Adorable layout! Those PK faces are so much fun!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Fabulous layout for fall!!!

Unknown said...

Halloween vibe in the air ~