Sunday, September 22, 2013

Timeless Twine Meets Peachy Keen Stamps!!!

 

 
Hello, Amy from Stamp-n-Paradise!  Happy Sunday to you! 
 
I'm continuing the kickoff of the sweet cross promotion between Timeless Twine and Peachy Keen Stamps!  I've got a couple of cuties for you today using both these products. 
 
My first card uses a stamp set called Say it with Flowers and a sentiment from Lady Bug Thank You!  I've colored the flowers with various Copics and stamped a thank you sentiment.  Finishing this card off is the Cherry Red Timeless Twine.


Thank You! 
 
Next up is this adorable pair of little lunch box notes that will sure be making their way into my daughter's lunch sometime!  I've stamped and paper pieced the images from Lady Bug Thank You! and You are a Star.  The frames were created by die cutting 2 dies together from Lil' Inker Designs.  One frame the Tuxedo Black Timeless Twine was used to line the frame and the other was embellished with a simple tiny bow. 
 
kids cards  
 
Here are the products I've used today! 
 




 
Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!
 

12 comments:

Annette Allen said...

these are so CUTE...

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your cards. I like the scallop with the flowers and how the twine picks up the red card. The little notes are Peachy cute and I like stitched frame lady bug best. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such adorable cards Amy!! Love the little square cards you made, these could make the perfect little gift for a friend or a teacher!!

Kristy said...

Your cards are fantastic! Love them all!! : )

Kristy

DebC said...

Super cute and just great pop of color with the twine on the flower card! Love it
Deb

Unknown said...

I'm totally in love with both your projects Amy! So different and so gorgeous!
Viv (PKS DT)x

Timeless Twine said...

Lovely cards Amy!!!! <3

Melisa Alzammar said...

Amy, Amy, Amy your Thank you card is amazing. I love how you colored those flowers. Your cards are too cute.

Shannon said...

Those are so very cute!!! I love how bright and cheery they are!!! <3

Shorty Creations said...

Such perfect little cards! Love 'em!

Unknown said...

This is beyond beautiful! I love how simple yet so sweet they are!:D I really love yr cards!!

Unknown said...

This is beyond beautiful! I love how simple yet so sweet they are!:D I really love yr cards!!