Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Many Thanks, Fall Style!

Happy Wednesday to all my Twine-tastic friends, Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. I am here to share a sweet little fall card I made, considering it's right around the corner, YIPPEE!!
Colors of twine used on my card are: Lemonade Yellow & Natural
Image of Lemonade Yellow Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine™
Image of Natural Baker's Twine by Timeless Twine
I just sporadically laid out my Natural twine and adhered a couple spots down with glossy accents, I wanted it to be flowing like it was a windy fall day. My little bow under my button I used both colors of twine. My sweet little image is from The Paper Shelter, they have some of the sweetest images, I colored her using my Spectrum Noirs.
 I hope you all enjoyed my fun little fall card and I hope it puts you in the mood for a new season, I know it does me!! Hope you all have a fantastic day and I will see you all again soon.


Annette Allen said...

super cute fall card..

quilt4fun2 said...

That is one sweet stamp and great coloring. The flowing twine is wonderful. Super job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

This is a beautiful card my friend! Your coloring is always excellent and i lovemthe free form twine!
Deb C

Rose said...

beautiful card and adorable image! love the use of twine :)

Cassandra Chen said...

so cute and festive!:D

Amy Kolling said...

This is just adorable!

Shorty Creations said...

How fun is this!!! Such a cute image and great papers :)

Kristy Scraptasticalkreations said...

Awwww!! This is SO adorable! : )


Timeless Twine said...

So fun!