Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Halloween Fun with Timeless Twine & Peachy Keen Stamps

Hello Everyone Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. I am going to be honest with you all, I was like a little kid at Christmas when I found out we were going to be teaming up with Peachy Keen Stamps. I have been a long time admirer of theirs and even subscribe to the monthly Stamp of the Month kit they have and of course you all know how I feel about Timeless Twine, I LOVE it!
Timeless Twine and Peachy Keen stamps for me, go together like "coffee with cream", but better!! I have three different projects to share with you all and they are all Halloween,  which happens to be my favorite holiday ever.
Card #1
For this card I used PK-637 Lisa Jean Halloween
Pumpkin Orange: Timeless Twine

I used this same stamp set for card #2
Key Lime Sorbet: Timeless Twine

Here are the products used for these two cards:
pk-637-1.jpg

Image of Pumpkin Orange Bakers Twine ~ Timeless Twine™
Image of Timeless Twine Sorbet Collection - Choose your color

Card #3
Products used for this card:
Halloween Bakers Twine: Timeless Twine
Sentiment: Pink Hippo Stamps : Mummy Love
PK-M04.jpg
Image of Halloween Baker's Twine - 10 yd Mini Spool
Image of Mummy love

Be sure to head on over and check out the Peachy Keen blog today as well because they have designers posting everyday to share their twine and stamp creations just click HERE. If you are interested in any of the products I used on my cards just click on the product names under my creations :) I want to thank you all for stopping by and I really hope you enjoyed be three projects!
Until next time, Brianna




16 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a fun post.. loving all the Halloween projects..

DebC said...

Girl i love each one of these cards! You did an awesome job with each of them. Thanks so much for always being awesome!
Deb C

Glora said...

3 absolutely FABULOUS cards! I love every single one. The broom on the first one totally ROCKS too! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Saundra said...

You did a fabulous job with your Peachies and twine!! Love that stamp set! ~Hugs, Saundra PKS DT

Unknown said...

O! M! G! These are just too stinkin' cute!! Love them!!

Kristy

Amy Kolling said...

Your projects are just over-the-top AMAZING!!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love all your cards Brianna. They are too cute.

Timeless Twine said...

How flipping are these cards! LOOOOVE THEM!

Shorty Creations said...

WOW!!! These projects are AWESOME!!! I just LOVE the way you used the twine ;)

Rose said...

LOVE all your Halloween goodies :)

Unknown said...

I am in awe of your amazing Halloween projects Brianna! Each one is in a class of it's own! Wonderful job on all of them!
Hugs
Viv (PK DT)

~amy~ said...

Such wonderful halloween projects!

quilt4fun2 said...

All 3 projects are so sweet with the cute Peachy Faces and wonderful twines. Super job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

Amazing Halloween fun! Love the coloring!:D

Shannon said...

You create such scrappy amazingness! You did such a great job with your projects, I can't pick a favorite!

Shannon said...

You create such scrappy amazingness! You did such a great job with your projects, I can't pick a favorite!