Sunday, May 19, 2013

Twine Air Freshener

Mandi, here with a pretty homemade air freshener that is decorated with twine and washi tape.
I love to collect empty glass spice jars. I love that they can hold small things, make great vases and now air fresheners.  I added the grey twine around the top to hold the tulle and green twine pom-pom in place and I also glued it in between the tape.
You could fill it with potpourri or do like I did and fill it with baking soda and essential oil.
Image of Gray Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - "Graphite Gray" Image of Olive Green Timeless Twine™
Thanks for dropping by and I hope I inspired you to dress up some glass items with twine.
Don't forget about our May challenge that is going on now. Also, check out our shop for our newest and trendy neon glittered clothespin

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

Timeless Twine said...

What a great idea!!! Love it!

DebC said...

cute way to dress up a jar!
Deb C

MS said...

cool idea! love it!

quilt4fun2 said...

So pretty! I might have to get some of the Washi Tapes! How do you like to glue single strands of twine? What works best? Great idea.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Super neat idea, great way to repurpose an old jar!!
Brianna

Annette Allen said...

so creative and fun idea.. love it

~amy~ said...

fabulous upcycling! love it!

Unknown said...

What a great idea!! Wld love to try this!!:D