Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello...

Hey All! It's Kristy here sharing this simple "Hello" card with all of you. It's such an easy, simple, and fun way to send a "hello" to your friends or family. 

For this card I cut the "hello" out with my Cameo. I cut the top piece a 1/4 of an inch smaller than the base of the card, and then I just positioned the word on my mat using a square the same size as the top piece in my program. That made it easy peasy to position the wordly to cut perfectly where I wanted it to. I love the look of the twine behind a word or shape. I think it makes the whole project just pop.

Here are the colors I used 

Image of Lemonade Yellow Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine™


Image of Pumpkin Orange Bakers Twine ~ Timeless Twine™

Image of Aqua Blue TIMELESS TWINE™

Image of Bubble Gum Pink TIMELESS TWINE™

Thank you all for taking a peek. I hope you all have a twine-tastic day!! 

Hugs, 

Kristy 


9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Kristy this is awesome..

snappy scrappy said...

Love it!!

Kerry said...

Totally awesome, love it!!! :)

Timeless Twine said...

This is so pretty!!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Very fun, great design!

~amy~ said...

super love!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is a fantastic card, I just love it!!

MJ's Kraze said...

Great card, Kristy. I love it.

DebC said...

Pretty card
Deb C