Wednesday, May 8, 2013

If friends were flowers!

Happy Wednesday everyone, Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. I have a sweet friend card I made to share with you today!
I just love to frame out images with twine, I think it adds so much more personality. For this card I used Pumpkin Orange twine.
 
Image of Pumpkin Orange Bakers Twine ~ Timeless Twine™
 
My image is from the Lettering Delights file called Kawaii Kalendar.
I also used the Layered Labels 1 file from, Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.
My patterned paper is by American Crafts.

A quick reminder before I let you all go. Don't forget about the AMAZING sale going on right now through the 12th, on all spools of twine!!!!


 
Thanks you all for taking a look at my project, hope you all have a crafty day!!
Brianna


9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute.. love that little fox..

snappy scrappy said...

Awww...too darn cute!!

~amy~ said...

really CUTE

DebC said...

This is the sweetest card! I love that little critter, the colors are fab too!
Deb C

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super cute!

Timeless Twine said...

Super duper cute!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

When you frame with twine what adhesive works best for you for this? Cute cut and your card is adorable!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

MS said...

adorable! love the pin in the banner!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I use glossy accents, sticks really well and drys clear!!
Brianna