Friday, October 23, 2015

Sweet Harvest Mason Jar

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. For today's project I made a cute mason jar that's perfect for the "harvest" time of year. I used the "Autumn Splendor" twine around the lid, pretty papers from Simple Stories "Pumpkin Spice" paper pack and enamel dots.

The svg file can be found in the Silhouette store, design# 65656. The lid cover is meant to be used with fabric, but I decided to use paper instead...you will have to wet the paper until it becomes soft, so it can easily bend around the lid top, gently tie it, then let it dry. Fabric is much easier, but I really wanted to use the pattern from the paper. 

Enjoy...

 
I put a tea light inside, but it can be filled with anything, something scented like pot pourri or something sweet t0 eat, like cookies!
 



Autumn Splendor
 
 
Be sure to check out this fantastic deal...click above 
 
 
 
Have a great day!!!
 
 

2 comments:

DebC said...

What a great project. I love it!! Love that it even lights up!
Deb

Timeless Twine said...

This is sooo awesome Maria! I love that it lights up too!