Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Leaf it to me

Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos. Our theme the rest of the month is Halloween or fall and we are to use Autumn Splendor which is on sale for $2.25 a roll!!! A roll people not a little bit a whole roll!! So I wanted to make a fall themed card. Weird a bit cause I am such a halloween lover but I wanted to use these cute little leaf dies.

So I just cut out several of the leaves in several different colors. Distress inked the edges, added the autumn splendor twine and a cute tag with a sentiment and it was a done deal. The paper I thought went perfect with the colors I wanted to use. I wish I could have done a cute shaped card but my time is pretty thin right now and I had to just go with a simple shape and used a corner rounder. I think it is still ok.


Don't forget to stop over and grab some of the twine cause I mean for $2.25 for that many yards is crazy cheap!!







2 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Love it Deb!!!!

Anonymous said...

Simple, yet elegant!!! :)