Friday, October 16, 2015

Halloween Candle Holder

Happy Friday, friends!
 
It's Amber again, up on the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz blog with a festive candle holder for Halloween.
 
Before I show you my creation, just wanted to let ya'll know that these fabulous Halloween colors are ON SALE!!  $4.50 for a spool.  They're so much fun to play with, and you can find them all HERE!!
 
 
Now, for the feature presentation:
 
 
I took a vase that I already had, and bought some candy corn and white candle, as well as some fun burlap.  After I secured the burlap in place, I simply wrapped the Solid Black twine around it. 
 
My daughter kept saying "that's SO STINKING cute!" when she saw the finished project. :)

 
Happy Haunting!
xoxo, Amber

4 comments:

DebC said...

Beautiful way to decorate a jar up!! Love it
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Whoa. This is so cool.

Anonymous said...

Nice décor!

Timeless Twine said...

LOOOVE this idea!