Monday, October 5, 2015

Here We Go Brown Bag

Hi friends! Pad is here.
October is here and I want to share what I make with Halloween twines from Timeless Twine! I decorate a brown bag (you can purchase in Bella Creationz store) using Orange Licorice Twine. Other supplies I use is from October Afternoon, Echo Park, and Carta Bella. I stitched the paper manualy with twines.





Twine I used :

Orange Licorice Timeless Twine

There is also SALE in Bella Creationz Store, why don't you drop a visit?

Happy crafting. Have a nice day, everyone!


-Pad-

4 comments:

DebC said...

Great little treat bag Pandi! Love all the elements and weaving the twine in!
Deb

Maria Calderone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria Calderone said...

Cute!!!

Colortypes Sophie said...

How adorable!