Wednesday, October 21, 2015

So Thankful

Karen N here from Craftily Yours.  So thankful for so many things. Thankful for my family, my friends, my job....and so thankful to YOU for stopping by today to see my SO thankful for YOU card:


The twine is Autumn Splendor Timeless Twine, and those fabulous sequins are from Bella Creationz Orange Sequins collection.  NOW, here's something for YOU to be thankful for:



Now, that's one heck of a deal, my friends!

Have you seen all the pretty stuff over at the Bella Creationz/Timeless Twine etsy store.  More stuff is added all the time, so be sure to check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen


3 comments:

DebC said...

Adorable! Love the colors!
Deb

Anonymous said...

Love this card!

Timeless Twine said...

What a great card Karen!