Saturday, October 3, 2015

Bewitching gift card & Box

Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos and I wanted to make a cute little gift to send to the grandkids and I thought the decorated milk carton would be cute for candy and then I made a cute little witch card for the gift. I used Solid Orange, Solid Black and Orange Licorice and purple and orange sequins from a halloween mix last year. 

All very simple but a quick little way to send a gift to a grandkids. Fill it will candy and I will also buy other things to put in my package. 

The witch cutting file is from Svgcuttingfiles.com and the milk carton is decorated with elements from the "Bewitched" paper collection by We R Memory Keepers. My friend Brianna sent me the entire kit and it was fabulous!! I hoarded it a bit cause I had this from last October from my birthday! I love halloween and she knows that! 








3 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute! Love the box. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awesomeness for sure!!!