Friday, April 27, 2012

Twine Storage

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited it's my turn to share another Timeless Twine DT post!  Today I wanted to share how I store my twine.  Enjoy the video!

I hope you enjoyed it, and that you got some ideas! Don't forget to come back and check out the Timeless Twine blog for more twine-ful inspiration :)

TFL, and have a twine-tastic day :O)


Timeless Twine said...

I love this video!!! Great job Jenny!!!!

Kim Ricketts said...

Such a great video! Now I know what you sound like LOL!
I store my twine just how it comes on the top on my shelf in front of me.


Kathy said...

Great video and great storage ideas! I've got mine stored on the top 2 shelves of my ribbon shelf that my brother made me for Christmas.

Rosa said...

Great video! I think I'll try the twine on the peg board, mine is just sitting by my table.