Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Egg Shirts

Good Friday Twine-aholic/Twine-ology Fans!  Gaby here to share a project!

I was really trying hard to decide what to come up with this time... I knew it had to be something Easter themed that I could finish early so I can send to my grand daughters ...and finally came up with shirts for them!
 

I was able to use 4 colors of the Timeless Twine!
 Used a PTI egg die to cut the egg using felt and my BigShot.
 I decorated the eggs with the twine and sew around so hopefully after washing the twine is not going anywhere!
I wanted to decorate the neck line and the sleeve edges, but since I came up with this idea a bit late (wanted to get it out in the mail), I left it at this.

Thanks for stopping by and I do appreciate your comments!

There is still time to enter our Easter Egg and Twine Challenge HERE

Timeless Twine used: 

2 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Sooooo creative and adorable! Love it!

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is such a ridiculously great idea, and UBER creative! Amazing job again Gaby :)