Monday, April 9, 2012

Red, White, Blue and Some Twine Too!

Hi everyone, it's Kassidy from Inking It Up Crazy! I hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend! It was such a gorgeous day here in Utah yesterday. It is getting me so excited for some warm weather. One of my favorite holidays is the 4th of July. I love being able to wear flip flops, sunglasses and spending lots of time with family and friends.

I have already started making a few layouts for the 4th of July! Here is one that I made with some fun twine!



Supplies Used:
  • Paper- The Paper Studio
  • Cricut Expression Machine
  • Stand and Salute Cricut Cartridge
  • White Gel Pen
  • Gems
  • Twine (Cherry Red)

I love the extra little detail the twine adds to my layouts. Thanks for visiting! See you all again soon :)

Hugs!

3 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

so patriotic! Love it! =D

Rosie said...

awesome layout


rosiemini@gmail.com
wwwscraplovingminis.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com said...

Great layout Kassidy!