Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Candy Stick Favors

Hi Twineaholics!

It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, here today to share with you a cute and simple way to create candy favors.  With 3 kids in school I always have holidays, class parties, birthdays, etc. that can use a kiddie treat.  And what kid doesn't love candy?!

I made these candy sticks for my oldest daughter's soccer team this past weekend.  We traveled to compete in a State Cup tournament. 



Supplies:

Soccer ball cut at 2 inches using the Cricut "Sports Mania" cartridge. 

I tied them onto the cellophane bags using the "Aqua Blue/White" Timeless Twine.

You can find the bags here, and the twine here.

I filled the bags with Smarties and Tootsie Rolls, but you can also fill them with M&Ms, Skittles, or gum balls.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Timeless Twine said...

Sooooo cute! I will be making some for my daughters class soon =D Thanks Kathy!