Friday, April 13, 2012

Lucky Fin Tag

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to be sharing another design team project with you!  I have a twine-fully happy tag to share today. Here are the details:




*Best of Pixar Cricut cartridge
*Timeless Twine = Olive Green
*Jaded Blossom = sneak peek



*I thought this green twine would work perfectly as seaweed for Nemo :O)




*I love how twine layers onto tulle!!
*Luckily I also had some fishy brads that are great accents.

I hope you enjoyed my project! Don't forget to come back and check out the
Timeless Twine blog for more twine-ful inspiration :)


TFL, and have a twine-tastic day :O)

3 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Aaawww....this is soooo cute! Perfect for a lil' ones birthday party!!!!!

frogquilter said...

Love this.....just a great combination of textures

GabyCreates.com said...

This is way too cute Jenny!!! love!