Monday, April 23, 2012

Thank You- Leaf Card

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Does your weekend seem to go as fast as mine do? LOL Anyways, I wanted to share a card I made last week with you. This card first started out really really simple. I didn't have the twine on it at first. I thought it looked a little "blah" and threw some of my favorite twine on it and it really made it pop! I love my Timeless Twine!

Here is what I created:

Items Used:

See you all in a little while:) Have a twine-tastic day!
Hugs!
-Kassidy from Inking It Up Crazy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I have to remember to use twine like this. Such a neat look.

Jessica Buffa said...

Kassidy, I love the added flare the twine gives behind the leaf...well done, well done!
:O)
Jessica S