Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Congrats On Your New Job!

Happy Wednessday Twineaholics!

Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, here today to share with you a masculine card I made featuring the Aqua Blue twine.

I don't know about you, but I always have a hard time making masculine cards. I always want to add ribbon and bling! That's what I like about twine, it adds the perfect finishing touch, but isn't feminine.

Here is my card:



Supplies used:
DCWVV "Dots, Stripes, and Plaids" stack
Spellbinders "Curved Rectangles"
Timeless Twine "Aqua Blue" Twine
Sweet Stamp Shop "It's A Mans World" stamp set

For the twine, instead of tieing a bow, I wrapped the twine around the cardstock to mimic the plaid stripes. You can find all the twine colors here.

Aren't the ties cute? They can be found here. Be sure to stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop blog and play along with their challenge for the month.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

I love it! I am going to have to case this one....after I head over to Sweet Stamp shop to buy the set!

GabyCreates.com said...

Great male card! and yes great stamp set!

Jessica Buffa said...

Fabulous masculine card. Love how you used the twine here!
:O)
Jessica S