Friday, September 25, 2015

Trick or Treat

Can you believe that next week is the first of October??  Not me.  Crazy how fast this year has gone!  Amber with Best Stamped Intentions here with some fun Halloween inspiration.
 
October = Halloween, where all of the cute little goblins and ghouls come out requesting candy.
 
It's really not a secret among my friends and family that Halloween is NOT my favorite holiday.  However, in our new house, I have a mantle that's begging to be decorated.
 
So, for my first DIY project in the new house, I've made a cute little banner that I've hung across the mantle.
 

 
The letters were a pre-made kit that I found at Michaels, as well as the ghosts.  The ghosts were solid white, so I took a black sharpie to them to draw their eyes.  I used a small hole punch on both sides of their head to string the Halloween Combo twine through so that I could hang it up.
 
 
All of the Halloween colored twine is on sale for $4.50.  Trust me when I tell you it's SO fun to craft with!!
 
xoxo, Amber

4 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Fabulous!

DebC said...

Love this!! Great way to decorate your fireplace!
Deb

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!