Friday, September 4, 2015

Tween/Teen BFF Birthday Cupcake

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. For today's project I decided to make a BFF cupcake holder. I wanted the colors and embellishments to be fun, wild and bright for a grungy pink, punk rock look. I really love how it turned out, what girl wouldn't want to give this to her rocking BFF!
 
I used the "Tuxedo Black" Timeless Twine and "Happy Days" stamp set from Bella Creationz. The cupcake box is from the Silhouette store, design# 76521, I used the TH die "Ticket Strip" for the sentiment, Kaisercraft background stamps, swirl embossing folder, inks and believe it or not, stickers too. The use of twine, is definitely the icing on the cake or in this case, cupcake.
 
 
Enjoy...
 

 
 
 
Tuxedo Black
 
 
Happy Days


Have a great day!!!

 

5 comments:

Monica taylor said...

Fun box and great treat inside.
♥ Monica
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

VanessaB said...

so awesome!

DebC said...

OMG Maria this is adorable!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

How fantastic!!

Unknown said...

I love this!! I love how punk it turned out, yet still cute!!