Sunday, September 6, 2015

PlanNerd Sunday - by Amber

I know that I said I'd never get into planners, but with all of the cute accessories and planners these days, it's really hard to just say no.
 
Hi friends, it's Amber with Best Stamped Intentions and I'm up today with my first PlanNerd post for Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz.
 
I have to admit, this was REALLY fun to put together.  But don't be deceived - it isn't as easy as it looking!  This spread took over 2 hours to make but I wanted it PERFECT - CUTE yet FUNCTIONAL.
 
Here is the main week:
I LOVE the weekend stamp from the Weekend Plans stamp set!
 
 
I LOVE the journaling spot on the PlanNerd and the Project Planner spot on the PlanNerd 2 stamp sets.  The journaling spot is also GREAT for making lists (like chores...pffft.) and shopping lists!

 
When stamping, one technique that I'm really loving is double stamping w/o re-inking.  It's just fun!!

 
You can find all of these AWESOME planner stamps (and more!) in the Bella Creations Etsy shop.
 
xoxo, Amber

3 comments:

DebC said...

Amber you did such a great job. I love your planner! I am going to buy one of those planners as well. Loved what you did with it!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Totally fab! Cool looking and worth the effort!

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness!!! :)