Monday, September 21, 2015

Mini Album : Week of Life

Hi friends!
This time I make a mini album : week of life, with size 13x13 cm, contained total 8 hard-pages including the cover. Although here in my country we didn't celebrate halloween but still I will use halloween-theme twines from Bella Creationz on this mini album and I love the result!


Other supplies I used is from MME, Cartabella, Echo Park and Elle's Studio. Also I used puncher from EK Success and Big Bite from WRMK to make holes to bind the pages.




Twines I used :

Halloween Bakers Twine- Orange Licorice Timeless Twine

Happy Crafting!

-Pad-
www.padnijohan.com
www.paperflavour.com

5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Oh soooooooo cute!! What a fun idea!! Very clever way to add twine to your mini book, and all the pattern papers are so pretty!! Thanks for sharing!

DebC said...

Beautiful!!!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Super fun mini! Love the twine details.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!